Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Friday, March 09, 2007

At the movies with Matt Sanchez

Roger Ailes
Fox News Channel

Dear Mr. Ailes,

Like most patriotic Americans, I fell in love with Matt Sanchez at the CPAC convention. Seeing him standing there with Ann Coulter sent chills up my spine. I've also really enjoyed seeing him on The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes. I'd like to see him get his own show on Fox.

I understand that he's starred in a number of movies. I haven't seen any of them, but by the titles, I'd say they must be action movies. Jawbreaker sounds like it might be the story about a cop who enforces the law with his fists. Donkey Dick is certainly a western. Didn't Ronald Reagan also star in a movie with the same title? I'm not sure what Glory Holes Of Fame 3 or Beat Off Frenzy are about, but they sound like they might be war movies.

You should give him a program where he shows his movies and other patriotic films. I bet it'd get better ratings than John Gibson.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.