Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Randall Terry, meet C&L

Crooks and Liars is excited about Randall Terry's new show.

Randall Terry
Founder of Operation Rescue

Dear Mr.Terry,

I'm so delighted about your new endeavor on the ever-popular Salem Radio Network.
They haven't put your picture up or made an announcement on the website yet, but it still must be exciting going on the air with other great conservative thinkers like Bill Bennett, Michael Medved and Hugh Hewitt. Its probably just a minor glitch, I mean Saint Augustine, Florida is a huge market.

I implore you wholeheartedly to run against that good for nothing Jim King in Florida. When you articulated quite profoundly that Jim King has consistently betrayed the core values of the Republican Party," I knew what you meant.The dude hasn't even been arrested once, while you on the other hand have piled up over forty trips to the pokey. Now that takes courage. That takes determination. That's the type of Republican values I'm talking about. You are a man of true conviction. (No pun intended).

By the way, I'm still upset over the fact that you lost all your worldly possessions while being sued by those crazy, idolatrous witches of NOW. They assuredly caused the pressure on your most sacred soul that forced you to dump your wife of 17 years and hook up with a newer, younger concubine.

That said, since you have sacrificed so much to our cause, I'm going to make a pledge to you. I declare it my solemnly duty to help get as many Republican candidates as I possibly can a nice extended trip to the hoosegaw. I think they all need to be shackled up for a few days in a holding cell to honestly understand what it means to be a real Republican. That builds character. That builds backbone. That builds the "Randall Terry" type of man we need in the Party.

Metrosexually Yours,

Crooks and Liars

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.