Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Agent provocateurs


Today I learned something that has me so shaken, I'm drinking like Our Deputy Leader on a quail hunt. According to David Horowitz, Frenchmen pretending to be patriots are trashing his book at Amazon:

The Amazon site for my new book is the site of spectacle even I am new to. A small army of leftists, many claiming to be academics (and why doubt them?) some even impersonating conservatives (which will be evident to anyone who cares to look) has descended on my book page to try to discourage people from buying The Professors: The 101 Most Dangerous Academics In America.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The French are a devious people. They were bound to come up with something like this eventually.

I have to hand it to them. Posing as patriots in order to make real conservatives look like deranged psychotic morons is a brilliant strategy. And it looks like they've been pulling it off for quite awhile. Malkin, Coulter, O'Reilly, and Hindrocket fooled everyone for years.

But now that we know the truth, it's time for us to strike back by supporting Mr. Horowitz with reviews written by real patriots.

Update: I've read that Amazon won't delete reviews that recommend another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.