Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Maj. Linzey and the Satanic, ChiCom, Mexican, Democratic Party plot to destroy America

Major James F. Linzey
Chaplain, United States Army (ret?)
President Operation Freedom

Dear Major Linzey,

Thank you so much for emailing me. It's truly an honor to receive a communique from an esteemed warrior like yourself.

I must admit, however, that I'm a little confused about your request that I "write a note To whom it May concern stating your blog did not reflect me." I'm guessing that you are referring to my April 04, 2005 post titled "An Army Major 's war against Democrats, Chi-Coms, Mexicans, and Satan." If so, I don't understand why you would think it does not reflect your views.

After all, as the recordings attached below verify, you did appear on The Edge with Daniel Ott radio show and:
  • made what seemed to be an attempt to recruit volunteers to join the Minutemen;
  • stated that the Chinese military was preparing the Mexican Army for an invasion of the United States;
  • revealed that the CIA is holding Chinese soldiers who were captured while smuggling a dirty bomb across our southern border;
  • and seemingly declared that the Democratic Party, the Communist Party USA, and Satan, the Prince of Darkness, are working together to destroy this nation.
If you think I've misunderstood any of your statements, please elaborate, and I'll be glad to revise my post.

I can't see anything else in the post to which you might object. Although, I am unclear about your current military status, you were introduced as a Major when you made those statements. You also described yourself using the words, "Chaplain (MAJOR), USA" in a newsletter endorsement you wrote for your mother's web site over a year later (see enclosed screenshot)and was listed as a new member of the Reserve Officers Association serving in the National Guard (ARNG) even later than that.

The lack of mistakes in my original post prompts me to wonder if you might have been coerced into writing your email to me. I'm wondering if maybe you've been captured by a Mexican Army special operations unit led by Satan and a cadre of ChiCom and Democratic Party advisers and are now being forced to retract your earlier statements.

That's why I'm going to have to ask you do something to prove your bona fides in any further correspondence you might send. Can you name the Yankees opening day batting order from last year? No, scratch that. Satan is a huge Yankees fan. OK, tell me what Bill Buckner will always be remembered for doing.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

p.s. I'm guessing you're a Ron Paul supporter. Am I right?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.