Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, March 07, 2008

News from Nezua #1 [MTV Vlog]

COME WATCH ME change my clothes. On MTV's dime. The newest vlog titled News From Nezua [1] is freshly-shorn and waiting to entertain you with nifty editing and news of Oregon. True, a volatile mix, but Creosote is my middle name, chula. Either that or Pine Cone...it's hard to make out the writing sometimes.

This piece was originally covering about six stories, but I ditched the rest of the footage in the editing process as I suddenly realized it would be a fifteen minute spot, if not.

Program provided here. See you at the proscenium arch, baby.

Crossposted to The Unapologetic Mexican, Culture Kitchen, and OpEdNews.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.