Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dirty Christian Girls & the Myth of the Little Sailor in a Boat

William Struthers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Wheaton College

Dear Dr. Struthers,

Someone recently sent me an article about Dirty Girls Ministries. I thought it was a joke. I mean, hey, supposedly these ladies are trying to overcome the temptation to unnaturally rub their "naughty little sailors in a boat" while reading romance novels.

That's right, I wrote "unnaturally rubbing their naughty little sailors in a boat." You see what I'm getting at. We both know there ain't no such a thing as a sailor in a boat. It's a damned lie the femislamunistofascists made up to poison our wives against us.

But today, I saw that you wrote this blurb for Dirty Girls Ministries founder, Crystal Renaud's book, "Dirty Girls Come Clean:"
The stories it chronicles are a reminder to us that sexual temptations are not just a ‘guy’ thing...Dirty Girls will be shocking to some, but the hope that is offered within it makes it a must read for those who want to take these issues head on.
You make it sound like it's a very, uh, exciting read....yeah...uh...yeah, exciting. Oh man, I don't give a damn if it's a damned lie, I want a copy...or better yet, a video...oh yeah, a video. Can you help me out with that?

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

A tip of the ol' helmet to reader GL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.