Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Still Another Testament of Jesus Christ

As a Mormon, I bear witness that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. It is scripture, given to the Prophet Joseph Smith in the form of golden plates by the Angel Moroni. It tells the story of Jesus' ministry to the Jewish Indians we call Lamenites.

I say this in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

OK, now that I've born my testimony, I have to tell you about yet another testament of Jesus Christ. This time, He ministers to our tiniest brothers, the Spermatizoan-Americans of our vas deferens.

You can see his holy visage on the sonogram of a testicle that appears below.



More here.

A helmet tip to Edie Howe who is one heck of a great photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.