Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Terrorists among us

Defense Policy Board Chair Richard Perle called journalist Sy Hersh a terrorists last night on Wolf "his name isn't really Leslie" Blitzer's "Let's Pound on that Sissy Iraq" show on CNN yesterday. Today, the commies are all saying it's because Hersh reported that Perle had given Israel secret information when he worked for the late Sen. Scoop Jackson (D-Boeing). I don't believe it. I think Mr. Perle really believes that journalism can be an act of terrorism, and if he believes it, that's good enough for me.

That got me to thinking that there are probably other terrorists masquerading as regular Americans. We probably see them every day and don't realize it. Once I sat down and thought about it, I came up with a list pretty quickly. Here it is:

Mrs. Adams. She was my first grade teacher and she was mean as heck. She once broke a pointer by hitting my desk after I lied about breaking Alan Parker's dump truck. Her first name, Artis, sounded French, although to be honest, I never saw her wearing a beret.

Paulie Walnuts from the Sopranos. I think we can all agree that he taunts us all with his masculine good looks and bulge. There is no question that he's attempting to recruit us into a life of debauchery, and by doing so, undermine our nations moral values.

Waylon. You stole my favorite goat. You terrorist jerk.

Pauly Shore. There is something about that first name. Have you ever watched one of his movies. He's an evil sadist.

That guy who cut me off in traffic. Definitely a terrorist. I have his license number and I'm giving it to the FBI. I hope you're reading this Mr "HGB 375". Attorney General Ashcroft is going to have a few words for you after he gets done with those bastards that have been giving Michael Savage such a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.