Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, August 27, 2004

Angels in Adoption Awards

Rep. Ed Royce
U.S. House of Representatives

Dear Rep Royce,

I want to thank you for giving Nightlight Christian Adoptions an Angels in Adoption Award for their "efforts in finding homes for frozen embryos." I'm sure that it'll generate a lot of publicity about the plight of frozen-embryo-Americans, and we need that right now as the stem cell debate heats up.

I hope that you'll consider doing the same for me. Over the last few years, I've saved millions of spermatazoan-Americans from a cruel lingering death in a tubesock desert. They now live in mason jars which I store in my basement where it's cool. Now, my basement is full and I need to find them homes.

For weeks, I've been trying to place them with caring families without success. People get very angry when you show up on their doorstep with a mason jar filled with spermatazoan-Americans. Such efforts often end with the police being called. I suspect that the problem is that so few people understand what I'm trying to do. An Angels in Adoption Award would help me to educate them.

Please considerate it, and let me know your final decision.

Heterosexually yours,

General JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.