Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Freeways full of Frenchmen

A little less them 2 hrs to go until the contest ends, and Mr. Pimpernel (AKA the Freeway Blogger) is so excited he's already making signs. I think you've shown that a real conservative is as good as any Frenchmen.

I'm going to make him look at the rest of the entries, and I'll do the same. You sent a lot of good stuff, so it's going to take me awhile. I promise that I'll give you the names of the winners on Friday, unless Pimpernel needs more time to make signs.

You know, I like this whole Freeway Blogging idea. I think I'll do a few myself. Maybe something supportive of Our Leader like "Bush 2004, because chicks dig tough talking draft dodgers" or "Bush 2004: our children are dying to get him elected."

I'm going to do it this weekend. Why don't you join me? Let's see how it goes and maybe we could put together a National Freeway Blogging Day some time next month.

Go forth and freeway blog. Send pics to me and the Freeway Blogger. That's an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.