Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Leaderman, corporate superhero

As I was doing a little quick surfing to avoid strangling the asshole my eldest daughter invited to dinner, I stumbled onto a post at the Army of Mom warblog about Our Leader's act of bravery against Chilean security personnel. Unlike Ofarmyofdad, I did not succumb to the vapors when I viewed the video, but I have to tell you that it left me quivering with excitement.

I knew I had to comment on it, so I posted the following response to her blog:

My little soldier stoop up and spit when I saw Our Leader bravely and resolutely reach past those filthy Chileans and grab his SS guard. Sure, there are some who might argue that he was scared santorumless when he did it--"My God," he might have thought, "they're setting me up to be assassinated, I better grab this guy to use as a shield"--but, like you, I prefer to believe that he was Leaderman, corporate superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.