Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, December 03, 2004

A wingnut's wingnut

Voting is open for the 2004 Weblog Awards and Jesus' General has been nominated in the Best Humor Blog category. Although it angers me that the French are once again trying to marginalize the General by putting me in the humor category, I am proud that all of the blogs in this category are conservative. If I win, I will gladly serve as an example of what a truly conservative blog should be. If you would like to see that happen, vote now, and encourage others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.