Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Deep thinking rainbow Republicans

After I read the following thread on the GOP Team Leader Blog, I went straight down to my local record store and bought one the rainbow stickers they sell there. As soon as the clerk saw what I was buying, he asked me if I was interested in the Judy Garland box set they had on sale. I thought that was a strange thing to ask and was going to say something about it until another clerk told me that a new shipment of wrestling posters had arrived. I bought seven.

From the GOP Team Leader Blog:

GOPinND 1-22-2005 2:01:26 PM
about the blue state - red state names, I don't like the fact that the Good states are called red. In my day, that meant commie. We can't switch colors, because I bet the Libs wouldn't want to. they just love sticking it to us. but we need a new color. or colors. The GOP has made such strides in bringing in so many different people, black, hispanic etc. How about using a rainbow, instead of red? that would show that all the peoples of the rainbow are coming over to the GOP, and the libs are dead!! how bout it rainbow states!!

Reverend 1-22-2005 3:10:33 PM
I like the rainbow idea mentioned below but some other organizations have that one already. Let's face it the liberal masses already boosted the other colors. Don't get me wrong as I am not endorsing the idea. I just do not have any objection to it as minor image tweeks can actually help. How about chrome ? Is chrome a color ? Steel grey would be cool as that would go well with the steel and auto unions.

GOPinND 1-22-2005 4:03:58 PM
I think a rainbow is good at capturing the Big Tent of todays GOP. I dont know who else uses a rainbow. R U thinking of the rainbow group or rainbow coallition that jessy jackson ran? i dont think that's around anymore. I say we grab the rainbow idea! in fact, i was in town last weekend, and saw a rainbow sticker for sale. now the old pickup proudly sports a rainbow sticker right next to the W sticker!

Old Man 1-22-2005 5:29:30 PM
I like Red White and Blue. But, since red is common in many flags beside communist flags, red doesn't bother me. To me it symbolizes the blood our soldiers and patriots have shed to keep us free.

dupperbob 1-22-2005 7:50:03 PM
As a note of interest, a Rainbow is visual proof that GOD will not flood the world again. So before you consider the change in the meaning of a common biblical occurrence consider who is making the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.