Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Counterfeit conservatives attack the General and his readers

The French will stop at nothing to discredit god-fearing patriots like myself. They'll even stoop so low as to pretend to be conservatives so that they can attack me and my readers from the right.

Well, Mitch (if that's really your name), I may be a cretin, but like most of the men and not men who voted for Our Leader last November, I'm a god-fearing, boldly heterosexual, proudly conservative cretin. You can tell your commenter, Kevin, that the same description applies to my readers and commenters as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.