Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Yesterday's memorial and indictment

RSS readers may have missed yesterday's post by my Inner Frenchman, because the blogger template was replaced with just a few words on a black background. If you missed it, you can find it here.

I want to thank those who commented. You never know how something so different and out of character as yesterday's post will go over. I appreciated your supportive comments.

And I need to thank all of my advertisers. They were very supportive even though their ads did not appear on the front page. I want to particularly thank Neighborhoodies and evolvetv.tv, longtime advertisers who sent me nice emails in support of yesterday's post. They're good people who deserve our patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.