Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thank you

I was hoping to get enough donations today so that I wouldn't be embarrassed if I decided to do one of those fundraising thermometer things tonight. Imagine my surprise when I came home and discovered that my goal had been met. Thank you. You folks are incredible. I really appreciate your help and kind wishes.

Thanks to Atrios, John Amato, and Digby for the links. It's humbling to get that kind of support from the Blogistan's best. I'm sure there are others I'll find out about later. Thank you too.

I may have a little money left over after I've taken care of things. I'll invest it in something that'll make Jesus' General even better. Any suggestions? Maybe it's time to learn how to use Flash.

Thanks again. I'm speechless. I'm going to thank you all individually, but it might take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.