Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, May 26, 2006

The General ♥ a damned foreigner and Jill from Jersey

With all of the usual disclaimers about the heterosexual nature of my love and, in the case of Jill, the Ofjoshua-approved kind of Christian love much like that shared by Ofjoshua and Mr. Garcia (or maybe not).

Thanks to Ian from London (that's a whole 'nother country) for the Ali G DVD. The General loves him some Borat. I really appreciate it.

And a big thank you to Jill for Tom Tomorrow's latest. Back in the days when I lived in Tremonton, UT, I couldn't wait for my next trip to the big city where I could pick up the latest issue of the Private Eye alt-weekly. The first thing I'd do is hunt down This Modern World and Ernie Pook's Comeek back in the personals section and devour them whole. Thanks again. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.