Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mr. Coulter's Godless Goodness

I'm wondering if I've become persona non grata at Amazon. They seldom post my reviews anymore and most of my old ones have been deleted. We'll see if this one for Mr. Coulter's book, Godless, gets posted.

Republican Jesus wins out, June 7, 2006
Reviewer: Gen. JC Christian, patriot (Tremonton, UT United States)

I've always been a huge fan of Mr. Coulter. How can you not love someone who calls for the bombing of newspapers, demands the conversion of non-Christians by the sword, and mocks the grieving of Cindy Sheehan for her son and the 911 widows for their husbands. Coulter's popularity is the ultimate proof that America has rejected the old, compassionate, French-minded Jesus of the Beatitudes and adopted the Jesus of Our Leader, a savior who isn't afraid to kick butt and slay nations, a redeemer who despises the weak and belittles the grieving.

The logic Coulter employs in "Godless" is impeccable. Liberals, she proclaims, detest science. They ignore the empirically observable truth that God fashioned Eve from Adam's rib while they promote superstitious Darwinism. They deny the science supporting the use of adult stem cells to cure disease because "Liberals just want to kill humans." How can you argue with that?

Le Scoobie has a whole blog devoted to Godless goodness.

Olberman hates Jesus.

Reviews by other god-fearing patriots:

MUST BUY! A+ for the STRAIGHT TRUTH! 2006
Reviewer: Big Duke "Vote Republican to save the USA" (Land of the Still Free)

Liberals, Hippies, COmmies, and Islam Loving Peaceniks will despise this book and author, but it is a MUST BUY for any true, patriotic, christian American.

FOrget about the liberal coasts, and french loving Hollywood filth peddlers, Ann hits them square in the chops with this factual truth filled book exposing the Liberal elites as the country traitors they are.

---


A Little Bit of Hatred in the Right Places is a Good Thing
Reviewer: Karl Baxter (Inverurie, Aberdeenshire)

One irrate Liberal 'reviwer' refers to Ann Coulter as a 'spewer of hatred' as if hating stuff was somehow unnatural...Yes, let's only write nice affirmative things about each other UNTIL WE DE-EVOLVE BACK INTO AMOEBA!!! Judgement, discrimination, and selection are all positive forces for improvement, even if they are sometimes powered by hatred.

Personally I believe that a little bit of hatred in the right places is a good thing. Coulter's not perfect - indeed I regard her as very PC on race (I'm an Amren man myself) - but she's a lot better than all the Liberals she's got frothing at the mouth.

---


WOW...RIGHT ON ANN COULTER...YOU'VE GOT THEM RUNNING NOW!!!!
Reviewer: Gerard "Rogue" (Florence, Arizona)

WOW, THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!! I WISH ANN COULTER WAS MY COMMANDING OFFICER IN THE U.S. MARINE CORPS WHEN I WAS IN 30 YEARS AGO....I'D FOLLOW HER INTO BATTLE AGAINST THE LIBERAL LEFT IDIOTS WHO ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY WITH THEIR INSANITY AND LUNACY ANY DAY!!! I'M THINKING ABOUT GOING OUT AND BUYING A BUNCH OF THESE BOOKS AS SOON AS I GET SOME EXTRA MONEY AND DISTRIBUTE THEM TO ALL OF MY STUDENTS IN MY "ADULT LIFE SKILLS CLASSES" AT THE PRISON FACILITY. ANN, YOUR BOOKS ARE A GREAT HIT WITH THE INMATES.

---


Anne Coulter is smart sexy and christian- a tripple threat
Reviewer: Loves to read "bob" (california)

I love Anne Coulter so much that I was waiting at the door when Barnes and Nobles opened this morning. I ran to the counter, "give me Coulter", I yelled. I read it by lunch, let me tell you this- Coulter gave it to me. And she gave it to me good. Just the way I like to get it- straight to the point and not gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.