Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, November 10, 2006

David Frum reads Little Green Footballs

We weren't the only ones who read mbpaul's election night comment at Little Green Footballs. David Frum read it too, and responded almost immediately:

When a man like David Frum, whose work I've read and admire sends me a reply castigating me for, not just my bad spelling of the word quit but what I said, then I know I've really gone off the deep end. I'm not really this bad. I'm usually a very easy going type person.

See, hating brown people isn't all that crazy. Even Our Leader's speechwriters dig Little Green Footballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.