Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

We Are All Malkin Now

SO MICHELLE MALKIN'S HINGE TWEAKS A BIT MORE STARBOARD as the police state she began dreaming of so long ago promises itself to her. A world where each person in the crowd is a terrorist or a terrorist-watcher, a world where we are all thinking in terms of enemies, a world where we all work hand in hand with the police, a world where "sensitivity" and "multiculturalism" are weak, weirdass, wimpy words; a world where Islamic law looms overhead like a heat-seeking cloud of evil, a world where only Jews are persecuted and must be protected, a world where we are consumed with fear and hatred of Other and believe wholly and with all our shrunken hearts in the eternal war between Islam and the rest of the world.



Dear Muslim Terrorist Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And I am yours.

I am John Doe.

I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.

I am John Doe. [...]

I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious activity."

I will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see something, say something."


Okay, yeah. When you are hangin' with someone who uses "Embrace" and "Police" in the same sentence, it's time to check the exits. But don't move your head too quickly. Just keep smiling and letting them talk. If they reach a bit quickly to adjust their bright red anti-sex league sash, do NOT flinch.

I am John Doe.

I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing "scholars."

I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious minorities.

I will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our schools. [...]

I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public spaces.

I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderates' clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about "profiling" or "Islamophobia." [...]

I am John Doe.

—Michelle Malkin, Interment Advocate




FEAR IS FREEDOM

PEACE IS PERILOUS

WE ARE JOHN DOE






nezua limón xolagrafik-jonez blogs as the unapologetic mexican, and he promises to punch Sharia law in the face if it comes one step closer to Michelle Malkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.