Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Goodbye Jim

Another great blogger is gone. I didn't know Jim Capozzola well, but he was an early fan and supporter of this site. I remember being very excited to get my first email from him--he was genuine blog royalty. We exchanged a few more emails over the years. I think the last time I heard from him was when he wrote to tell me how much he enjoyed the title of my post about his dog, Mildred.

He was an excellent writer and his commentary was always insightful. He'll be missed.

Others remember Jim: Susie, Julia, Noz, Pharyngula, Elayne, Demosthenes, Avedon, Skippy, Max, Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.