Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Choosing the homeless lifestyle

Jim Miller
Sound Politics

Dear Mr. Miller,

I really enjoyed your piece on Seattle's happy homeless. I've also observed them (while safely enclosed in the hard steel of my huge, powerful, very masculine Dodge Ram truck) and like you, I thought they "appeared cheerful, appeared to be enjoying life. They looked like men who were where they wanted to be, not men who had been driven to a place of last resort." Indeed, they were much like the happy Negroes of the Confederacy our own Michael Medved (who is not a homosexual, by the way) described so well in a recent Townhouse column.

I like this kind of journalism. It's good for the country, especially now when so many families are choosing homelessness and small towns like Jena, Louisiana are re-embracing their Confederate heritage. I hope you'll consider looking at other issues. Take torture for instance. I bet waterboarding can be a very invigorating experience, and what man hasn't wondered what it'd be like to have a big beefy eastern European clip a pair of electrodes to his testicles. If you ask me, these detainees are living the good life.

The same goes for all these children who supposedly need health care. Ask them if the want a shot. Ask them if they want to see a dentist. Our Leader is making their lives better by denying them basic health care.

I could go on and on. There are so many great stories out there: the thrill of being bombed, the joy of a good tasering, the intrigue of having your phone tapped. I can't wait to see which one you tackle next.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

A big helmet tip to BlatherWatch's Michael Hood.

----------------
Now playing: 1.FM - Blues - The Music Starts Here
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.