Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A miraculous visitation

It started out like ever other morning. I had played solitaire 'til dawn with a deck of 51, and I was smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo. But then I looked down at the ashtray and saw the visage of Our Lord and Savior and his immaculate Chinese SKS rife with a 40 round banana clip. I'm not sure why he decided to appear in my ashtray, but I feel very blessed.

I took this photo of it. If you look closely you can make him out on the right side of the ashtray's bottom. He's shooting at something off to the left (my guess is that it's a Samaritan who's trying to sneak across the border).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.