Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Redesign for Cool Hand Luke

Luke Esser, heterosexual
Chair, Washington State Republican Committee

Dear Chairman Esser,

As a Washington State Republican, I'm embarrassed by our current website. Not only is it boring, it fails to tell the story of your efforts to make the Party a winning enterprise again.

Enclosed, you'll find an image of a redesign I'm proposing for the site. I think it does a much better job of showcasing what you and the Party are doing. I hope you like it.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot



Elsewhere:

McCain wins!

Counting is hard.

Really hard.

Goldstein on Chairman Esser's Heartland Values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.