Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Rat is my Copilot

This electrical typing intertubes pamphlet machine is great. Thanks for letting me use it, again, General.

So Obama gave a speech to 90,000 people. I'm not impressed with big rallies. I spent five and a half years in Hanoi giving speeches to a crowd composed of a single rat, dammit.

I called her Sheila. She was a good audience. She gave me standing ovations.I keep her in my wallet now, and she still gives me standing ovations every time I speak. And sometimes, late at night, when I'm all alone, she speaks to me and commands me to kill.

That's my edge. That's why I'll be the greatest Commander in Chief in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.