Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Confronting the Damned Separationists

On Friday, I'm going to represent the Red Guard of the Glorious Conservative Christian Cultural Revolution at this weekend's Americans United for the Separation of Church and State conference. I'll do some live blogging while there. The flight and one night in the hotel is comped, but I need to come up with a few buck for food, taxi, gas, parking and the second night in the hotel. If any of you could spare a few bucks to help out, I'd appreciate it. Just click the donation buttons above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.