Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, February 24, 2003

I could take out my neighbor from here

I think the following quote from a story about lone terrorists might apply to my neighbor, Mike. He's been acting a bit funny lately and doesn't seem to hate the French as much as he should. Should I shoot him or just turn him over to the FBI.

"The threat posed by what officials refer to as 'lone wolves' who suddenly decide to act because of their increasingly radicalized views toward the United States is a major concern for American officials because their actions are difficult to predict or prevent.

'Many lone extremists have no links to conventional terrorist groups," the bulletin of the Federal Bureau of Investigation said. "In fact, F.B.I. analysis suggests that psychological abnormalities, as much as devotion to an ideology, drive lone extremists to commit violent acts.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.