Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Better ways to attack KOS

I've received a few emails and comments about the "Better Ways to Attack KOS" article in my magazine (see below). It seems that some of you are unclear about my position on this issue.

I want to say out front that it doesn't matter what KOS writes. He's an effective voice for the Left in America and that's reason enough to assassinate his character. In fact, the Gospel of Atwater tells us we are duty bound to do so. We have no choice in this matter.

Like many of you, I revere paid assassins like those who were killed in Fallujah. Mercenaries are the salt of the Earth. Just look at all the good work they've done in Africa, Latin America, and the Balkans.

Without mercenaries, our government would lose an important tool in the War Against Swarthiness. That tool is deniability. Using mercs allows us to claim innocence whenever those little girls at Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, or the International Court of Justice start screaming about international law and human decency.

So keep up the attacks on KOS, and someday, we'll have the America we desire--a place where thoughtcrimes are policed by the people.

Update

I see that this very important issue has been very good to blogger Michael Friedman of Fried Man. That's great, because the Gospel of Atwater also tells us that character assassination is always more satisfying when there's a chance for personal gain.

Freidman writes:

Today I got almost 10,000 additional visitors taking me up well past 21,000. If I could do that consistently I would be the 16th blog by traffic in the Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem, right ahead of Pandagon. My Ecosystem ranking jumped from 1568 (with 45 inbound links) to 662 (with 112 inbound links). I'm the top meme on Blogdex, I got 185 comments so far and 18 links that left track backs. I feel like Charles Johnson or Kevin Drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.