Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Our Leader picks up key endorsements



Here's what the world's most influential men are saying about Our Leader:

1. Iranian Mullahs
Nine out of ten radical Islamist theocrats prefer Our Leader to The Pretender. "Hey," noted one ayatollah, "get rid of the cross and he's just a regular Hosni like me!"

2. John "The Ferret" Staluppi, Mafia Wiseguy
"W's medical savings accounts are the best thing since the Teamster's Pension Fund."

3. Al Qaeda
"He's our greatest recruiter ever. We don't even have to offer toasters anymore"

4. Czar Vladimir the Horrible, "President," Union of Capitalist Kleptocratic Republics
"He's my guy. I thought I knew gulags, but this guy is a regular Beria."

5. Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Messiah, True Father, Washington Times publisher
"His holy handkerchief is extremely fragrant"

6. Sen. Zell Miller, crazy racist
"Sure I support him. We share a special bond because Jesus yells 'KILL, KILL, KILL' inside our heads twenty-four hours a day."

Note: This post disappeared twice after I corrected it this morning. I'm sorry, but the comments have been lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.