Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mac is back

I don't have time right now to express the joy I feel now that Sheriff Holcolm's site is back up, but I'm very proud to know that he considers me to be one of his supporters. I'm sure that he'll succeed in his quest to return us to that golden age when "Homosexuality was very queer."

Here's his letter to his supporters:

Thank you so very for your interest in my website. Although I have received a great deal of scrutiny for my stance against homosexuality, I still stand strong in my beliefs and stance against the decadence in our society today. I truly feel that we as individuals can stand together and make a difference in bringing our society back to the moral values that all Christians hold dear. My determination and dedication to return our society comes from the positive and encouraging emails I have received from each of you. I am proud and overwhelmed that my office has received over 4000 positive emails and only approximately 500 negative emails which I must add contained strong profanity and death wishes for me. Of course, the liberal news media has tried to defeat and degrade my view. The largest newspaper in Alabama, the Birmingham News, ran an editorial stating that I had "Disgraced the Badge." It would be a great asset to our cause, if you would email the Birmingham News and let them know that the editor does not represent the people of Alabama, the people of your state or the Christian majority of people in the United States of America. Friends, make no mistake about it, we are at war against immorality for the hearts and minds of our precious children. I have moved my personal message to my private personally paid website. Please know that I am not backing down; to the contrary, as long as God gives me strength, I will join you in this most important fight. Although my new website is currently under construction, please continue to visit my views, hopes and motivation for returning our country to the values that we all hold dear. I only moved my message to a personal website in order to prevent the taxpayers of Marshall County from facing frivolous lawsuits and cost from many liberal elements in today’s society. As Sheriff of Marshall County, I have an obligation to ensure the best welfare for the citizens of my county; therefore, I personally paid for my own website. I stand strong in my convictions and my new website is www.macholcomb.org. I need your help! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the kindness and support you have shown. Together we can make a difference. It is with good Christian people like you who care about our country and our children that continue to give me hope that we can win this war against immorality that is invading our country today. . WE WILL WIN!

With Deepest Appreciation,
Sheriff Mac Holcomb
Marshall County Alabama


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.