Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Thank you all! (was My pathetic telethon)

Wow! You gave me over a thousand dollars. Thank you all! I'll be able to get something a little better than the cheap Dell, and maybe even a real version of photoshop. Thanks. I'm absolutely stunned by the response.

Please give me a few days to to personally thank each one of you. I really appreciate it.

You are incredible. Thanks.

And a special thanks to the greatest Frenchman of them all, Lafayette,



It's official, the fix I thought I had made on Saturday, isn't helping much. This ancient HP has had it. Everything is screwed up.

I can't afford anything now, but I really don't want to repeat last night where I had to code my post in notepad and publish three times.

I'm going to run a telethon. Six hundred dollars should do it. Yes, a $600.00 telethon; pathetic, isn't it.

I want to get this $579 Dimension 3000 with a couple of upgrades (XP Pro and Word) that will add a little more to the cost.

If you enjoy Jesus' General and you have a few extra bucks, please donate via the PayPal or Amazon links. If you can't afford to give, don't feel bad; I'm in the same boat right now.







Amazon Donation Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.