Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

A message for my Canadian readers

The General is very upset with the CBC for basing a TV character on him. There's no question in my mind that Mr. Leahy from the comedy, Trailer Park Boys, is based on me. The only difference I can see is that Leahy is not as religious as I am.

I'm particularly angry about the way the relationship between Leahy and Randy (who is obviously based on Col. Cletus) is portrayed. They're just close friends. That's all. There's absolutely nothing wrong with dressing up as a slave and a slave master every now and then.

I'm warning you that if the CBC keeps this up, I'm writing Sec. Rumsfeld and telling him that there's a plutonium processing facility in Saskatoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.