Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Of mighty staffs and bitter poisons

I was reluctant to run Jesus' General through the Organic HTML internets application. It just didn't seem right to turn such a manly blog into a floral arrangement.

Scooter didn't share my reluctance. He ran a number of sites through the process and commented that mine looked a lot like a flagpole. That seems appropriate to me.

I think the Organic HTML representation of Jesus' General is perfect--the base looks like a centurion's helmet; banners fly triumphantly from the mighty central staff; and majestic brass-colored balls hang manfully from a stout blue stalk.

After seeing how well Organic HTML captured the spirit of my site, I decided to run a few other patriotic blogs through the application. I'm not sure what to think about Michelle Malkin's results. It appears to be some kind of evil strain of nightshade. Looking at it gives me the feeling that it is reaching deep inside of me, emitting bitter poisons and slowly devouring my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.