Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, October 28, 2005

MzNicky commits a thoughtcrime

She posted the following in my comments:

As I watched Mr. Fitzgerald's press conference, I had this...this strange, vaguely nostalgic feeling come over me...

...it was, at long last and undeniably, a small resurgence of pride in my country. YES, I thought; YES, THIS is the America I remember. He spoke of the crimes that have been committed by those in control as, well, CRIMES against our country. OUR country, not the personal, decimated playground of corruption that the current cabal seems to think it is. The Constitution. The First Amendment. A government where even the most powerful shitbag is no match for the system, when it works, when it is in the hands of people such as Fitzgerald. Rove's (and, hopefully, others') come-uppance may still be a dream deferred, but for today, at long last, I felt good about living here again. That was Fitzmas for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.