Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Correction

Apparently, I was incorrect when I wrote that Zell Miller is the author of the blog, WuzzaDem:

This will be the third time I've told you I'm not "Zell Miller".

If you've just decided you want to say I am, then go ahead, but you said you wanted to make a correction and I took you at your word.

John from WuzzaDem
john@wuzzadem.com
http://www.wuzzadem.com

I apologize to John Bolton for confusing him with Zell Miller. In my defense, I should say that it's an easy mistake to make. They look alike when you're watching them voraciously feast on the corpse of a long-dead wildebeest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.