Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, December 16, 2005

I should have listened to Kenneth Blackwell and bought some of Tom Noe's rare coins

Update: I guess I was too quick to praise our budding young Katherine Harris. He or she was caught.

Here are the final results:

Jesus' General 32.16 % (17617)
The Dilbert Blog 14.97 % (8200)


Kevin Aylward seems like a nice guy. My inner Frenchman feels bad for all the rotten things he's written about Wizbang. But then again, he still thinks Jay Tea is a dick.

***

Wednesday night, when I was 4000 votes ahead of everyone in the Weblog Awards voting, I told you that it would be close.

By midnight, I led Dilbert by a mere 70 or so votes.

By 12:20, when the polls actually closed, I was up by 15 votes.

Jesus' General 27.45 % (17615)
The Dilbert Blog 27.42 % (17600)


About 3 minutes later, the results looked like this:



By 1:00 AM, it looked like this:



As one of Our Leader's strongest supporters, I have a lot of respect for whoever is responsible for this. He or she is going places in this man's grand old party.

Thanks to pseudonymous in NY for the first screen cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.