Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My grandson's first cartoon

My six year old grandson, JC3, saw my inner Frenchman working on his Republican Jesus cartoon tonight and asked him what he was doing. "I'm making a cartoon about the President," IF replied. "Can I make a cartoon about the president too?," JC3 asked. "Sure," IF responded, "what do you want it to look like?"

The cartoon below was created exactly to his specifications, without any prompting from anyone.


Now, do I report both my inner Frenchman and my grandson to the State Security Apparatus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.