Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tips and getting together

I'm away from home for a few days and forgot to turn off my mail client. That means my email is downloaded at home before I get to read it. So if you have a tip about something that might interest me, please post it to this post's comments.

I'm thinking about going to see Kos and Jerome at their book thing in Oly on Saturday and infiltrating Drinking Liberally in Seattle on Tuesday. So, if any of you are interested in getting together, I'll see you there. BTW, I think I've talked Ofjoshua into coming to Kos' thing, so you can meet her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.