Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

"We can always live in a state that does not have community property laws."

I've often wondered if anyone has found their dream man or dream not-man on Sean Hannity's Hannidate dating service. Now, I have my answer. Valued Jesus' General commenter and Billionaires for Bush diva Ivana Moore-Enmoore recently received an email from a fine patriotic young suitor who was intrigued by her Hannidate profile:

Subject: winning your heart, not your money, well... maybe a little, for mostly republican altruistic purposes.

Hi, I am Kevin, and if your reading this, you must be more curious than ticked off.

Gee, where do I start?

-In my humble opinion, it was a mistake for you to say you are a billionaire, whataya think was going to happen when you announce you are a billionaire? When you find mr right, then you tell him.

-Firstly, I am looking for a conservative republican woman to be my wife, money or not. She must be on the same page politically-philosophically, rich or not; because I have ambitious goals for the conservative movement and I would hope she would want to be a major player. I am not a republican kool-aid drinker, I am a consevative before I am a republican, in fact these days I am almost embarrassed these days to say I am one. If Reagan was president now, with a republican congress, and a conservative leaning Supreme Court, he'd be cleaning up, but instead we end up with a a lame congress that can't even deal with an issue as basic as borders and illegal aliens, and a president, despite relative success on the war on terrorism, is out to lunch onborders and illegal aliens. I'll stop here, more later if you are interested.

-This is not the place to detail my ambitions and goals, but, if you are sufficiently intrigued to contact me, I would be delighted to explain.

-I do not have a profile on this site yet, but a detailed profile of me is on conservativematch.com, just sign on, I think you must register, and my member number is [...]. Photos are included. I am 30lbs overweight, but will lose it.

-If you are looking for your love, in my humble opinion, I doubt you will find it with a 18-30 boy.

I know from my own personal experience. When 28, living in Orange County, southern California, I met this affluent lady whom was the editor of Orange County Magazine, and lived in the affluent community of Luguna Niguel on along the southern Orange County coast. She was 36, and we enjoyed each other, and I liked her so much I wasn't going to blow it and hit on her or try to make any moves on her. She took me places and we enjoyed companionship. But I was too naive (even immature) to realize what we had, and she wanted me to take the lead to establish a relationship. She became anxious and met an older man. I decided I would not make that mistake again.

-We can always live in a state that does not have community property laws.

This is enough for now. Check out my profile on conservativematch.com [...], and contact me if so inclined.

Kevin


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.