Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

All the news that titillates

The French bastards at the Times removed my comment about their article on the Klintons:

Although I enjoyed the Time's piece on the Klintons, I was very disappointed that you were unable to nail down how often they do the wild thing. I was also hoping that you'd provide a detailed description of the former president's thingy. Does it really curve to the left?

Still, even without these things, it was the kind of important journalism we've come to expect from the Time. You should be proud.

Hopefully, you'll continue to do stories like this. I'd be very interested in learning how often John Bolton gets him some without having to pay for it.

Well, at least this one remains:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.