Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Anschluss II: The Sequel

Susan R. McCaw
US Ambassador to Austria

Dear Ambassador McCaw,

I know you're very busy with Our Leader's visit and the summit and all, but I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated how you introduced the President at yesterday's "Meet and Greet" with the embassy staff*. I'm sure that by calling him "Our Leader" (Unser Führer in German), you brought a few nostalgic smiles to some of the older, more conservative Austrian staffers even if it did shock most everyone else in attendance.

I hope you taped it so you could see who gasped and who came to attention by clicking their heels together. That'll be very helpful when you're considering things like bonuses and promotions.

I assume that you contracted with Haliburton to create little mementos of this historic visit. If not, I'm enclosing a graphic that you could use on postcards. It's an homage to a famous pre-war era photograph from Germany. I hope you like it.

Heterosexually yours in a way of which my wife, Ofjoshua, would approve,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot



*I received this information from someone who was at the meeting. I've known this person for quite awhile and I trust him or her. I emailed the embassy hoping to get written confirmation. They haven't replied.

For those of you who don't recognize the name. Susan R. McCaw is the wife of cellular mogul Craig McCaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.