Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My head is swollen like a casaba melon

I've wanted to say that ever since I first heard some long forgotten Catskill comic say it on the Ed Sullivan show. It sounded very exotic and New York to my young rural Utah ears. That was really the miracle of television. It brought the Catskills to Tremonton.

Now that I can truthfully say that my head is swollen like a casaba melon, I'm very disappointed to learn from Ofjoshua that it isn't some kind of mystical Jewish fruit. But, at least I have the vicodin.

And as long as I'm rambling, think about sending Taylor Marsh a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.