Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bunches of people that talk big behind their computer

Kender is a manly man and one of the patriotsphere's leading intellectuals. You'd better stop talking big behind your computers, or he'll kenderize your French ass:

Part of the reason I started WAR was because I know that libs can’t stand against me in an argument verbally. I type slowly, much, much slower than I talk, and much as I enjoy the discourse online, face to face I can shred leftist arguments so fast that the only way to make a bigger,bloodier mess is to toss a puppy into a tree shredder.

Bunches of people that talk big behind their computer and call people all sorts of names, that is all the Kos-Sacks are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.