Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A message from my inner Frenchman

The braintrust who gave us the Pig-Vomit-produced Jerry Springer Show is now considering doing away with The Majority Report. In my opinion, Sam Seder is, by far, the best liberal talk show host on the air. He's funny, sharp, informed, and the Francosphere's greatest advocate on the radio. Indeed, the Majority Report is the closet thing to blogging I've heard on the air. Seder really gets it. This is one of those times when we need to pull together and help one of our own.

Please send them a polite, respectful email. (I'm being serious about it being nice--we don't want to piss them off while the show's future hangs in the balance.)

And as long as I'm stealing blogspace from the General: please take a minute and click on the 1st Freedom ad. It's a good organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.