Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My warrior kittens struggle against temptation

I've tried to raise the warrior kittens to respect traditional values, but that's impossible to do in today's permissive society. The media is constantly tempting our kittens to reject our values and engage in immoral acts of utter depravity.

Take Lazy Joe and Panther for instance. A few minutes exposure to Vanity Fair is all it takes to turn them into a couple of depraved lustmonkeys. I blame Walcott.





I hope George Felix Allen doesn't see these pictures. He might send a Heritage Defense Committee over to burn a cross on my lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.