Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A patriot responds to news of Sen. Johnson's health issues

A little Right-Thinking from the Left Coast:

He Be Strokin'

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe God does want a Republican majority in the Senate.

[...]

While anyone suffering a stroke is a tragic event, how fucking hilarious would it be if the Democrats lost control of the Senate right before they were to assume power? I'd laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh...

Update: His staff is now saying no stroke. Stay tuned to see if this is really nothing or if the Democrat politburo is pulling a Fidel Castro.

Helmet tip to reader Dan.

And now for something completely different: The god-fearing patriots at the Free Republic offer tips to a parent whose son is experimenting with the devil's weed:

To: Ben Chad

Overnight UNSUPERVISED stay in jail.
And a stay in the 'drunk tank' with the guys who are screaming out of their heads 'tripping daisies' stoned.

4 posted on 12/14/2006 9:37:18 AM PST by Darksheare ("I fear your smile and the promise it hides." See, she LOVES me!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Ben Chad
Any father?

If not, sick the police on him.

11 posted on 12/14/2006 9:41:13 AM PST by LdSentinal
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Ben Chad


You could start with these
20 posted on 12/14/2006 9:51:18 AM PST by WackySam ("There's room for all God's creatures- right next to the taters")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Ben Chad

[...]

Remove everything from his room except three pair of jeans, three white shirts, underwear, and the mattress.

Search what's left in the room daily, or more frequently.

29 posted on 12/14/2006 9:58:14 AM PST by Xenalyte (Anything is possible when you don't understand how anything happens.)

Good advice, especially the part about turning the kid into the police. That worked for me; one trip to jail, and I was off pot within ten years. I met a lot of good role models while I was locked up, better people than I would have met in the Navy had they not rejected me because of my record. And if I would have waited to go to college a while longer, my record would have prevented me from being exposed to all those liberal ideas.

Even more different: As I noted in the comments, I think I have the flu and I'm having difficulty concentrating because I feel like crap. Please forgive my drive-by posting.

Nez has been kind enough to accept my plea for help. If any of the other occasional guest posters would like to pitch in for the next day or so, you're welcome to do so as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.