Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fr. De Leone responds to my email...

...with the same Christian love he showed to Amanda Marcotte:

From: Romanco De Leone (poppylongnthick@yahoo.com)
To: Gen. JC Christian, patriot
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: Your email to Amanda Marcotte

Go fuck your mother you bitch ass faggot general dickface!!
    ----- Original Message -----

    "Gen. JC Christian, patriot" wrote:

    Dear Mr. De Leone,

    I'm very intrigued by your email to Amanda Marcotte--especially the part where you invite her to suck your "LONG COCK ASSHOLE." That sounds like a very interesting piece of anatomy. Can you send me pictures? Is it the result of some horrible industrial accident? Or are you simply describing the length of your rectum in a rather colorful and alluring manner?

    And what about your email address, "poppylongnthick?" Are you a priest?

    Heterosexually yours,

    Gen. JC Christian, patriot

Dear Fr. De Leone,

I think you may have misunderstood my email to you. I wasn't attacking you. I merely wanted to learn more about this "LONG COCK ASSHOLE" you asked Ms. Marcotte to suck. As I noted before, it sounds like a rather interesting bit of anatomy.

Or maybe I'm the one who's confused here and your reply wasn't an angry response, but, rather an invitation to participate in something you hold very dear. Could it be that you believe that having a carnal relationship with one's mother is a good thing, even something that should be cherished? If so, please forgive me for misreading your intentions.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.