Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A patriot among the French

I'll be at the Yearly Kos Second Life event again to night (6pm PDT every Thursday at the YK Registration Center. Stop on by. It's a lot of fun and they usually have some interesting folks there. Jeffery Feldman talked about his book last week. Sam Seder will be there in a couple of weeks. I can't remember who's slated for next week, but I recall thinking "cool" when they told me. Lots of dancing and good music too--I heard Type O Negative's version of Summer Breeze last time I stopped by. What a great cover.

Update: Glenn Greenwald will be there next week. How in God's name did I forget that. Greenwald is a God (he's a pagan French God, but a God nonetheless).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.