Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thank you

Thanks for everyone's help with the computer. My email has been spotty for the last week or so, but I'm trying to write everyone individually to thank you personally.

A friend of mine is going to build it for me. He says it will be kick ass. I've asked him for the specs so I can post them here for all of you who know about those things. I'll put it up when I get it.

Sorry Mac people, I'm not going to take the plunge. I understand Second Life doesn't run well on it and I'm trying to expand the militias influence there.

Thanks again. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and concern. The French are the best people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.