Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, October 15, 2007

A lot of Support for Fred Thompson

I know they call him Frederick of Hollywood, but Fred Thompson is getting some great conservative support on his on-line forum.

Comments like this:

Fred Thompson on the National Curfew

I recently heard on Fox news that Thompson supports a curfew of 1 AM for all people living in areas that are reported as potential targets of terrorists. I'm not sure how I feel about this, I am scared shitless of the arabs.... but i like to go out drinking until 2 AM some nights. I guess sometimes you have to sacrifice certain things for patriotism though. What do u guys think? I'm still really up in the air on this one

and this:

Nuke the libs too?

I whas thinking, since we are pullin our nukes out of storage for the big day with Iranq... Maybe Fred could drop a few on California and New Hampshire. I donna know the differince between a liberal and a libertarian but I tell ya, they both make my head hurt when they talk. Besides, we could sea all the fireworks withoutt leaving the country!

convince me that maybe I should take a closer look at him.

A helmet tip to Michael Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.